- To work within growing operational team to learn and develop
- To maintain our 100% in- service commitments
- To provide and update provision of point of sales (POS) material
- Setting up of machines to brand standard of drink quality
- Planning and supporting of installations
- Technical support on eP machine portfolio
- To provide training to ensure both customers and end users are using machines properly
- Promoting the drinks and equipment to end-users
- Supporting Operations manager role
- Setting up of machines
- Carry out basic refurbishment of machines
- To audit customers machines/coffee towers and report back on cleanliness and operation
- To provide addition training to staff including the machine operation, stock ordering and fault reporting
- To audit the drink quality making sure machines are serving to brand standard
- To review and replace missing POS
- To complete visit reports and upload to relevant dropbox folder
- To attend and support installations
- Ensure a good first impression of eXpresso plus
- Try to improve sales by training the customer in a best practice cleaning schedule, which is time appropriate
- Problem solving customer queries and seeing through to solution
- Providing data and reports on usage for sales team to supply to customers
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed, whilst seeking opportunities for continuous improvement
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Seek to improve their own personal performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven track record of influencing internal and external parties
- Able to communicate at all levels up to MD level in Retail Businesses
- Assertive with strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills both telephone and face to face
- A positive can-do attitude
- Good sense of humour
- Honesty and Integrity, and good team working skills
- Commercial awareness
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills, along with excellent attention to detail
- Systematic approach to problem solving and providing solutions
- IT literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- To become knowledgeable with our various telemetry and back office systems
- To embrace and understand new technology
- Ability to prioritise own workload effectively, and take ownership of challenges, working with minimal supervision and using initiative
- Manage own diary in-line with customer contact strategy commitments.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work, with commitment to deliver sales support within tight timescales.
- Accept travel and overnight stays
- Organized and diligent
- Ability to take on board a spectrum of work and deliver within agreed time frames
- Ideally graduate, or graduate calibre
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths, minimum Grade C. A levels in Maths and/or English preferable
- Clean driving license
eXpresso PLUS is an exciting new retail experience, designed to focus primarily on the automated retail coffee market. Now trading for just under 4 years we have already had great success to become a £m business.
With established partnerships with leading brands we can now bring a fresh alternative to the high street competing with the major coffee shop retailers. eXpresso PLUS works with brand partners Lavazza – Italy’s favourite coffee, Nescafe – the UK’s No1 coffee, PG tips, Cadbury, Clipper Teas and Twinning’s Tea to provide versatile, branded retail premium drinks solutions.
You will be joining a business where successful delivery will open up opportunity for growth and promotion.
Please Note: All applications should be sent to email@example.com and include a completed Application form, CV and covering latter.
Closing date: 13th July 2018
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.