Why we love PG tips
- PG tips is the UK’s favourite tea brand*
- Our commercial tea machines use PG tips’ 100% biodegradable tea bags
- Tea is the most consumed beverage in the UK (after water of course!)
- All PG tips tea is Rainforest Alliance certified
- PG tips’ tea leaves are 100% natural and sustainably sourced
- PG tips has a conversion rate between awareness and consumption of 71% Out of Home**
*PG tips 2018
** Salesout Wholesale Beverages Report 2017
View our PG2Go machine
PG tips is the nation’s favourite tea. They command a staggering 25% of the UK out-of-home tea market and have become the most iconic and familiar tea brand in a country of dedicated tea drinkers.
PG tips’ herbal bends are increasingly popular in the UK tea to go market. Besides their traditional cuppa, PG tips blend a great tasting decaf, crisp green teas plus herbal & fruit infusions.
Did you know?
PG tips brewed up its name from the fact that they only use the top two juiciest leaves and bud of each plant. This ensures a superior tea while keeping the plant healthy.
A skilful blend of top quality teas makes PG tips the nation’s go-to cuppa. With its distinctive aroma and golden colour, their blend is perfectly balanced for a real taste of home. Using only the ‘tips’ of the tea plant, they achieve that classic PG taste that hits the spot every time.